Walter Egobia Foreign Remittance Scam Email

From Mr Walter Egobia
Cotonou Benin Republic
mail: walterwale@sify.com

Dear Friend,

I am Mr Walter Egobia, The manager foreign remittance department of our bank and i have had the intent to contact you over this financial transaction worth the sum of Five Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars ($5.5M) This is an abandoned sum that belongs to our late foreign customer who died in plane crash disaster since four years ago along with his wife and only daughter.

I was opportune to see the deceased deposit file bearing this huge amount of money when i was inspecting the dated and current customers files in other to sign and submit to the entire bank management for an official validation / re-documentation against the statement approval to the account holders for the year. In a swift investigation carried out by me, i found out that non of the deceased relative is aware of the abandoned fund except his late wife. As a result of that, it is an extremely confidential matter between me and you.

Hence you are a foreigner to our country, you are authorized by our Benin law to apply and claim the fund into your account as the business partner to the deceased. For assisting me to get the fund transferred into your bank account, the ratio of 40% of the total sum is for your share whereas 60% is for me as business pioneer.

Please i need your urgent response on assurance of trust that you will not deny my right of the share once the fund gets into your account because i am a poor civil servant who depend on little monthly salary. That you are the one who will help me to get visa to your country immediately i resign from my work on the instant of the transfer into your account. If you are really sure of your integrity, trustworthy, and confidentiality, reply urgently and to prove that.

I know you will not feel comfortable to release your contact as you don't know me in person but you don't have to fear for anything. Reply with you private telephone number so that i will call you to explain better to you.

In sincerity,
Mr Walter Egobia.
Please call me with this phone number (+229 97951471)

1 comment:

  1. I got this mail now! 26 other spam mail in my junk mail ._. All is fake!

    ReplyDelete