Usmane Ali Banque Internationale du Burkina Scam

Banque Internationale du Burkina - Email Scam

from Usmane Ali
reply-to usmane01@hotmail.fr
subject TREAT AS URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

Dear friend,

I am Mr. Usmane Ali, the head of file department of Banque Internationale du Burkina (B.I.B) here in Burkina Faso / Ouagadougou. In my department I discover an abandoned sum of (US$18.5 Million US Dollars) in an account that belong to one of our foreign customer who died along with his family in plane crash.

It is therefore upon this discovery that i now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for the safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it.

I agree that 40% of this money will be for you, and 10% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 50% would be for me. Then after the money is been transferred into your account, i will visit your country for an investment under your kind control.

In acceptance the following information stated below are required:

1)Your age:
2)Your full name and address:
3)Your marital status:
4)Your occupation/Profession:
5)Your direct telephone/Fax numbers:
6)Your passport details for legal operations:

You have to contact my Bank directly as the real next of kin of this deceased account with next of kin application form which I will send to you immeidately I hear from you. I am waiting for your urgent respond to enable us proceed further for the transfer.

Yours faithfull ,
Mr. Usmane Ali.

No comments:

Post a Comment