Aaron Mahlangu Old Mutual Bank South Africa Scam

Aaron Mahlangu Old Mutual Bank South Africa Scam Email

from Mr Aaron Mahlangu <aaron_mahlangu@live.co.uk>
subject GOOD DAY

Good Day, I am Mr.Aaron Mahlangu of Old Mutual Bank,South Africa. I need you to assist me in executing a Business in South Africa to your country.

It involves transfer of a large sum of money $18.5m. I shall perfect all legal documents in your names to make you the beneficiary to the funds. Once this funds is transferred to you then we will share the proceeds in a ratio of 60% for me, 35% for you and 5% for expenses incured during the course of this transaction.

Please it is a secret deal. Should you be interested please send me your:

1,Full names,
2,Private phone number and address
I shall provide you with more details as soon as you reply.
Kind Regards,
Mr.Aaron Mahlangu

No comments:

Post a Comment