Dioup Al Marae African Development Bank Scam Email

Attention please

from Dioup. Al
reply-todioup.al_m01@yahoo.fr
subject Attention please,

Attention please,

How are you doing together with your entire family, I hope all is well? I am contacting you for a confidential business proposal and please carefully read and understand my reason of contacting you through email. My Name is Mr.Dioup.Al Morare. Working with Foreign Remittance Unit African Development Bank (ADB).

Here. I am contacting you because of an abandoned fund which was deposited by a late customer of this bank called Mr. Rafik Bahaa Edine Hariri.

My stand to contact you now is that, a foreign has the legal right to put claim to such deposit followed by you will proof your claim with the bank. Therefore, I want you to apply as his business partner.

And all the information and data's you will need to make successful claim of this fund in the bank here are fully ready with me here.

Note Well: Please urgently confirm your willingness and interest to assist me by filling and sending back to me the needed information below. 1. Your full name; 2. Your phone Telephone and fax numbers ; 3. Your age; 4. Your sex; 5. Your occupation; 6. Your country and city.


Thanks and best regards.

This is my telephone number. ( 00226 71359636 )
MR. Dioup.Al Morare M.sc (ECONS)

No comments:

Post a Comment