Business Development Lauran Paul Scam Email

Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Lauran Paul,from Lobi in Burkinafaso West Africa.Actually, I am a Community Elder here in this Country governing this village where I have certain hectares of land full of Gold under Minning,inherited by my grandfathers.

We have dug out about 250KG of Gold which I wanted to use your assistance to sell in your country.I will advise you to look for more buyers,dealers and Brokers because we are trying to expand our mining capacity.Please incase you are not interested to buy,you can look for buyers there in your country,then if your customer buy any Gold from us here,you will receive 15% of the total capital here bought from us as commission.

Moreover,interested clients should come over or his/her mandate to witness the preliminary Assay and make Agreement with us before the shipment to the client choice of refinery at the clients' destination.Also, we are trying to purchase mining equipment which will be easier after selling this 250KG.

We have been selling to agents who sell out to foreigners.In other words,I have made the entire necessary enquiry for the shipment through a legal procedure here in Burkinafaso. I wait to hear from you with all the followings so that I can send you our Contractual Agreement which will enable us to move ahead/

1.YOUR FULL NAMES:
2.YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER
3.YOUR OFFICE PHONE NUMBER.
4.YOUR OCCUPATION:

Best Regards,
Lauran Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment