Lady Ruth Latsis Will Gift Email Scam

My Wish - Lady Ruth Latsis Bequest Scam Email

from RUTH LATSIS
reply-to gavanconnolly001@live.com

subject My Wish

Dearly Beloved,

I am Lady Ruth Latsis suffering from cancerous ailment. I am married to Sir Silas Latsis,a shipping tycoon notable for his great wealth, influential extended family, and charitable activities all his life before his death. Our life together as man and wife lasted for three decades without child. My husband died after a protracted illness in April 17, 2005.

My husband and I made a vow to uplift the down-trodden and the less-privileged individuals as he had passion for persons who can not help themselves due to physical disability or financial predicament.I can adduce this to the fact that he needed a Child from our wedlock which
never came.

When my late husband was alive he had a lot of investments in the capital market(stocks and bonds valued at over $5 Million). Consequent upon his demise this stocks were transferred solely to me.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the cancer.

With this hard reality that has befallen me,i have decided to distribute this stocks to persons in need,orphanages and motherless babies homes. I have chosen you as one of the beneficiaries hence,i have decided to give you $5 Million worth of my stocks and i want you to use this gift which comes from my husbands effort to better your lot,fund the upkeep of widows,orphans, destitute, the down- trodden, physically challenged children,barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially around you. It is often said that blessed is the hand that giveth.

I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not want my husband's hard earned money to be misused or invested into ill perceived ventures. I do not want a situation where this money will be used in a worldly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold
decision.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going.I do not need any telephone communication in this regard due to my deteriorating health and because of the presence of my husbands relatives around me as i am currently bedridden in the Family house and do not receive any visitors unless approved by the immediate younger brother to my late husband.I do
not want them to know about this development in order to safeguard this bequest.

I have authorized my Private Attorney Gavan Connolly in the UK whom i communicate with via emails everyday,to issue a Letter of Authority in your favor to the Security Company handling this stocks and this will empower you as the beneficiary of this fund,he would also endorse my WILL where i will include your name as one of my beneficiaries. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Please always be kind hearted all through your life.

I want you to immediately contact my Attorney through his email gavanconnolly001@live.com and provide for him all that he may require to finalize this arrangement, please make sure to maintain a confidential and Cordial relationship with him even in my absence because he is a very Trust worthy and caring person. Please assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein.

Hope to hear from you soon, it is well with you and members of your family. Ensure to keep this very confidential for security reasons until the funds are safe in your posses ion

With Love,

Lady Ruth Latsis

No comments:

Post a Comment