David Natamo Bank of Africa Scam Email

Banking Scam - David Natamo Awaiting For Reply

from David Natamo
reply-to dnatamo@yahoo.ca

subject Awaiting For Reply


VERY CONFIDENTIAL

Good Day, I am Mr.David Natamo, Secretary to the Senior Credit Officer of BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) here in Burkina Faso.Here is a 100% concealed and a profitable business proposal for you. After the United States and Iraqi war, our client Hatem Kamil Abdul Fatah who was the deputy governor of Baghdad in Iraq and also business man made a numbered deposit with a value of (£15M) FIFTEEN MILLION British Pounds only in our Bank here in Burkina Faso. We later found out that the Deputy Governor has been assasinated in Baghdad.The websites below is a proof and verification of the BBC news about his death:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/world/middle_east/3970619.stm
http://www.uslaboragainstwar.org/article.php?id=6979

After further investigation, it was also discovered that Hatem Kamil Abdul Fatah did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of the fund, And the last time he was at my office he stated that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. as he has maped out this fund for investment outside his country but he could'nt make it. So, Fifteen million British pounds(£15.000 000 00) is still laying in my bank and any one who come up with the corret information of the account will received the fund as the beneficary OR inheritance. I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Hatem Kamil Abdul Fatah so that you will receive this funds with my assistance and my possition in this bank.

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out and i have done all the underground work of this business before contacting you, so that we come out successful.

All that is required from you now is for you to provide me with your Full Names and Address so that i can fix in your name as the NEXT OF KIN and send you an application letter which you will fill in and forward to the bank for the claim. we will achieve our aim, in as much as you follow up my instructions and directives as an insider in this bank.

Once the fund has been transferred into your nominated bank account we shall share this fund in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you.If you are interested, please send me your private phone and fax numbers for easy communication,and i will provide you with more details of this transaction.

RESPOND TO ME IMMEDIATELY.

Regards,
Mr.David Natamo.

No comments:

Post a Comment